Timeless Beauty and Performance
Whether your project calls for historical replication or a creative new signature piece, we have the experience it takes to make your project a success.
Bronze entrances make a statement of refinement and elegance like no other material. Our uncompromising attention to detail is reflected in every door we build.
- Commercial Entrance Systems
- Flush, Glass Lite and Solid Panel Configurations
- Constructed of Alloy 464 Bronze
- Custom designed to suit your requirements
- Sustainable materials and construction processes
- Abraded and Patina Finishes
Multiple features including:
- Bullet Resistant
- Sound Control
- Fire Rated
Authentic Bronze Abraded Finishes
Shown on Alloy 464 Naval Brass
|Type of Damage:||Visible Scratches||Visible Marring||Visible Fingerprints||Visible Dust & Dirt||Difficulty to Repair Finish||General Maintenance|
|#8 Mirror Polished|
L - Least damage potential; Least difficult to repair, requires little maintenance
M - Moderate damage potential; Moderately difficult to repair, requires moderate maintenance
H - High damage potential; Difficult to repair, requires high maintenance
Best choice in terms of performance
1. Uniformly abraded and polished finishes are more prone to showing scratches, especially when perpendicular to the grain. Complete re-graining of the entire surface may be necessary in extreme situations.
2. For care and maintenance of bronze surfaces, see:
Shown on Alloy 464 Naval Brass, #4 Abraded Finish
Important Facts About Stiles Patina Finishes
Patina finishes offer a natural color variation as opposed to paint or anodizing. The irregular patterns, color intensities and substrate metal all play a part in the ambience of a patina finish. In addition, each individual artist will produce a slightly different "application signature" to the piece. If you require a finish that is perfectly uniform in appearance, we suggest you specify a Tnemec or powder coated finish rather than a patina (metallic paints and powders available).
Optional Clear Coat
An optional high-performance factory-applied clear coat is available in matte, satin, or semi-gloss sheens. If no clear coat is specified, the patina finish (or natural bronze) will age naturally over time.
NOTE: Finish samples will be provided for approval at time of order. Special finishes available. Contact factory for more information.